Standard Services for Foodie Franchises clients include:
- Scout potential markets that match your brands demographic profile.
- Present buildings and sites that meet your space requirements.
- Identify and map your competition and major retailers.
- Assist you in negotiating the best deal.
- Assist in Lease Review and Lease Negotiations.
NO COST TO YOUR COMPANY! The services and potential benefits Foodie Franchises real estate division offers are not paid by your company. Whether you choose to open a new location, renew your existing lease or relocate, our marketing fee is provided for in the form of a commission paid by the building owner. The commission is paid whether or not a tenant contracts a broker to represent them. For example, if a tenant is not represented by an exclusive broker, the entire commission is paid to the listing agent. Rather if you are represented by a broker, then the marketing fee is split between the listing agent and the tenant representative broker. Therefore, it is in your best interest to be represented by someone who is both knowledgeable of the market and will achieve your goals.
Foodie Franchises can fix a lot of issues but you can’t outrun a bad location!!!